What even is the “Big Three”?
It’s made up of your most important placements! These are:
☉ Sun sign (Star sign): Your essence, overarching personality and how you naturally shine.
↑ Rising sign (Ascendant sign): Your identity, physical characteristics and how others see you.
☾ Moon sign: Your emotions, inner processes, and how you nurture yourself and others.
Each of us is multifaceted – and unique – and astrology helps us to uncover different layers of our personality and soul. Knowing the signs and houses of your Big Three is very useful in this. Together they translate your essence, personality, and emotional needs.
You can understand your Sun sign (☉), Rising sign (↑), and Moon sign (☾) by finding your Birth Chart in the astrological app.
The energy of the signs of the zodiac:
- Aries (March 21 – April 19): Independent, adventurous, determined.
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Loyal, stable, and well-grounded.
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Flexible, adaptable, curious.
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Intuitive, nurturing, sensitive.
- Leo (July 23 – August 22): Courageous, fearless, authoritative.
- Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Open, dedicated, reliable.
- Libra (September 23 – October 22): Diplomatic, fair-minded, charming.
- Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Truth-seeking, loyal, focused.
- Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Adventurous, playful, honest.
- Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Ambitious, reliable, committed.
- Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Innovative, intellectual, objective.
- Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Creative, spiritual, self-reflective.
Want to go further?
Understanding your Big Three is just the beginning. You can go deeper in your Birth Chart in soulloop app to get to know yourself even better.