After the cosmic shifts encountered over the last few weeks, I hope that you are sensing positive changes in your mind, body and soul.
By Priscila Lima de Charbonnières
08 july 2022
After the cosmic shifts encountered over the last few weeks, I hope that you are sensing positive changes in your mind, body and soul. If you need further clarity, now is a good time to ignite your creativity and see what emerges.
Creativity means something different for everybody. For some, it’s centered around skills such as art, music, or writing. But, in fact, creativity can be expressed in most day-to-day activities, including speaking, cooking, how we dress and so on.
Evoking your creativity will benefit you immensely. It has been proven through extensive research to increase positive emotions, reduce stress, and even improve immune system functioning. It’s a fundamental way to express yourself and connect to your soul.
Simply put, creativity involves manifesting your ideas and imagination into something more tangible that can be shared with the world. It also teaches us an invaluable life lesson: that the process is often more enriching than the outcome.
1. On the home screen, select Creativity as a Life Area.
2. In Insights, look at the sign and placement of Uranus in your chart.
3. To enhance your creativity, carry out the various Practices. These include breathing exercises, mudras, mantras, and yoga positions.
4. Swipe to the last screen and take note of the astrological insights shown to you. These can help you to better access your creative calling.
5. Remember to record what comes up for you using the notes or microphone. Self-reflection allows us to capture what emerges in the moment without judgment.
When you move into creative flow, you’ll start to align with what’s calling you. Allow inspiration to flow through you, and most of all, use that energy for fun!