The astrological new year is well and truly underway — can you feel the energy shift?
April ushers in opportunities to upgrade our relationships and express our uniqueness. This is a good time for new love, a new phase in an existing relationship, or even new creative projects.
The first few days of the month are loaded with sensitivity and we are able to self-enquire on a deeper level to improve our relationships.
This is an opportune time to connect to our sense of self-worth, our uniqueness, and how we manifest ourselves.
The value of self-worth
Self-worth refers to the confidence we place in ourselves. It is the perception of one’s own value as a person. Having a strong sense of self-worth means we know ourselves and are comfortable with who we are. It allows us to take risks, pursue our goals and dreams, and live life authentically.
Our drive for self-worth is inherent within us and stems from our basic human instinct to build connections. By recognizing our unique strengths and abilities, we develop a deep sense of self-worth that benefits all areas of our lives.
5 ways to boost self-worth:
- Practice self-care: Looking after yourself physically, emotionally, and mentally is the foundation for building self-worth.
- Practice self-compassion: Treat yourself with kindness and understanding, embracing all parts of yourself.
- Express your thoughts in positive affirmations: for example, “I am capable of achieving my goals.”
- Celebrate your accomplishments: Setting goals and achieving them is a great way to build self-worth. Start small and work your way up, taking time to recognize your hard work.
- Surround yourself with positive people, who encourage you to be your best self. Those who you spend time with have a big impact on your self-worth.
Cultivate deeper self-worth using the Soulloop app:
✨ Read your birth chart to explore your strengths and build confidence in them.
✨ Listen to the ‘Manifest self-love’ meditation to embrace your overarching nature.
✨ Track how you’re feeling in Mood to see how the Moon is influencing your emotional, physical, and psychological wellbeing.
Self-worth is about accepting yourself with your vulnerabilities and strengths, being exactly who you are.